Canopy Box Insect Screen
A canopy box is the ideal insect proofing alternative if internal screening is not possible and is also the ideal insect screening method for external vents or roofs.
This purpose made aluminium box has been designed to secure to the external face of the window or the face of the stonework and provides protection against flies, bees, wasps, midges and other flying insects.
They are ideal for covering louvers and centre pivot windows. Hinged or semi-permanently fixed insect and fly screens are fitted to the external face of the box; this allows ventilation in, whilst keeping unwanted airborne pests out.
The window opens inside the box; the operation and access to the window are unaffected. The standard depth of our canopy boxes is 200mm or 300mm.
How to Install a Fly and Insect Screen Canopy Box to a Window
- The canopy box is attached to the window frame
- The top of the hinges are then screwed onto the top of the canopy box
- The insect screens can then be placed on the hinges of the canopy box
- Turn buttons are then fitted to the bottom of the canopy box so the fly screen can be kept closed when needed
- The fly screens can be lifted so that the window can still be accessed from outside