Flexi-Con Window Opening System
A conveniently placed handle turns a worm drive inside a decorative metal sleeve. This connects to a specially adapted winder that is in turn fixed to the window opening. When the handle is turned the window opens. Under certain conditions it is possible to connect and open up to four windows from one operating handle.
A unique operating window opening system designed for opening high or awkward windows over two metres high.
How the Flexi-Con Window Opening System Operates
- The Flexi-Con system is used to open elevated windows easily as well as prolonging the life of the insect screens
- This is achieved by eliminating the need to use a ladder to open windows and by eliminating the need to remove the insect screen whenever the window needs to be opened
- This is faster and prevents wear and tear and potential damage to the fly screens
- The Flexi-Con system is easy to use, all you have to do is rotate the handle clockwise to open the windows and anticlockwise to close the windows
- The system uses worm drive technology to open the windows
- This system can be used to open up to 4 windows at a time depending on the size, weight and position of the windows